My summer lipsticks :

Hello !

Today I decided to share with you my three favorite lipsticks of the moment. I think there will be my favorites for all the summer.
I am not the kind of person who buy a lot of makeup, I am more into picking the right shades for me and buy less. That's why I won't post about a lot of products on my blog.



I really like the brand Clinique for lipsticks and makeup/skincare in general. So let's start with the two Clinique lipsticks I want to share with you today :


  • The Clinique Pop Matte Lipstick in 01 Blushing Pop : 
It must be the lipstick I wore the most since October when I bought it. I love a matte finish on my lips however I am not into liquid lipsticks at all since it look way too much drying for me and I think the finish looks often very plaster. So I totally fall in love with this lipstick, which is matte but not drying. I also love the shade, perfect for day time if you apply it lightly but you can also turn it into a lovely brownie shade if you apply a bit more. The staying power is great as well I don't have to reapply it during the day.
I love the fact that this lipstick is trendy but classy at the same time.

  • The Clinique Pop in 06 Poppy Pop : 
This lipstick is the only one I would not feel confortable wearing at work, since it stands out quite a lot. I would wear it at Uni, to go out with friends, at a party... I love the summery feeling it gives to any makeup look. I don't really like the quite shinny finish of it when I am not tan, so I usually apply a lots and then take it off with a tissue it leaves a lovely tint on my lips. For me this lipstick is the perfect summer lipstick.

  • Kiko Gossamer Emotion in 104 : 
This lipstick is my favorite affordable option. I think the shade suits me very well all year round so it's a good point. This product feels very luxurious for Kiko, the packaging is very nice, you have to push a button for it to open it's great. This lipstick has a satin finish and stays on quite well considering its price. This product is very buildable from day to night you can have a completely different intensity if you want to. I would totally recommend this product its value for money is more than great.

What is your favorite lipstick at the moment ?

Here are the links to my Instagram and Bloglovin' account, feel free to follow me !


Instagraml Follow

Commentaires

  1. Réponses
    1. Thank you for commenting ! I would love to try Tarte but the brand is not available in France

      Supprimer
    2. Thank you for commenting ! I just discovered your blog, it is beautiful ! I love them too I will wear them all summer !

      Supprimer
  2. I love the Clinique pop lipsticks as well, especially cherry pop! I might have to check out 01 blushing pop, it looks lovely :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It is definitely a great shade in my opinion ! Thank you for commenting !

      Supprimer
  3. I love Clinique but haven't tried any of their lipsticks yet! I've been using my Bobbi Brown lipstick and NYX Butter lipsticks lately <3 Thanks for sharing your faves!

    - Madison from breakfastatmadisons.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great picks! I love Kiko's lipsticks, they're one of my favorite formulas! :)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I've never tried Kiko before, but loads of their products sound lovely! All of these colours are stunning!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for your comment ! It's a brand with a great value for money in my opinion !

      Supprimer
  6. I haven't tried Clinique lipsticks in so long but I might give it a try soon! I love KIKO! Loreal lipsticks are quite good too :)

    Mischa xxxxx || www.themischadiaries.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I've never tried L'Oréal lipsticks ! I should give them a go ! Thanks for the recommendation !

      Supprimer
  7. Love those colors!

    xxAmanda
    http://poiseinwings.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Love your picks!


    Have a lovely day,
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Beautiful colours, really want to try some Kiko lipsticks x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Lovely lipsticks! I'm especially loving the red one, such a pretty colour. Thanks for sharing! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I know such a great shade for summer ! Thanks for commenting !

      Supprimer
  11. I love Clinique lipsticks!! Need to try these shades :)

    xo, Allie

    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. The blushing pop looks like my kind of shade, I need to try it. Great post!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. That Clinique lipstick looks really nice:)

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I love using all shades of nude and pink at summer :) Thank you for a lovely post!


    Lots of Love,
    Liz
    https://liz-breygel.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for commenting ! I love pink during the summer !

      Supprimer
  15. I love your pick ups, Kiko lipstick are great and you really get good price-value! I haven't tried Clinique yet, they seem gorgeous!
    Love,
    Dushka
    www.the-style-journey.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. My post tomorrow is about more Clinique products ! Thank you for commenting !

      Supprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Articles les plus consultés